The guy in this truck was upset at the car in front of me, yelling and cursing all out the window, then I pull up next to him, he curse me out because I wouldn't let him cut in front of me trying to get in my lane to make a big turn to the left, I'm trying to pick my son up from school, and I get cursed out called a dumb ***, *** *** ***? !!!!! I then tell him that I'm taking a picture of him, he tells me he doesn't give a *** what I do !

Had an Experience with Ryder?

Comments

Read the tag on the truck...pfg.Apparently who rented the truck from Ryder.

You need to contact them.You're barking up the wrong tree...hence the mc (motor carrier) number on the truck.

to Anonymous #921403

You are exactly right. She has to go after PFG company and not Ryder, since this is obviously a lease tractor. Some people don't realize that Ryder is a leasing and rental company, so customers who leases or rents from Ryder doesn't work for the same company.

Fraud Alert!  Budget Van Lines/LD Moving and Storage Budget Van Lines "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..." Read more Werner Enterprises - Hit By Their Truck! Werner Enterprises "I was driving south on 101 and just about to get into the left of the 2 turns lanes at Rohnert Park Expressway when their truck came out of nowhere..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Two Men & A Truck Stole money from my Credit Card Two Men And A Truck "Two men in a Truck quoted me 3hrs for a move & over charged me. They charged me over double the rate. Took money off my credit card without my..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more