Ryder - Ride Driver, cursed me and another car out

21 of 30 Ryder reviews

The guy in this truck was upset at the car in front of me, yelling and cursing all out the window, then I pull up next to him, he curse me out because I wouldn't let him cut in front of me trying to get in my lane to make a big turn to the left, I'm trying to pick my son up from school, and I get cursed out called a dumb ***, *** *** ***? !!!!! I then tell him that I'm taking a picture of him, he tells me he doesn't give a *** what I do !

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Rude Driver
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #484673

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ryder? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 30 Ryder reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11, 2014 #855191

Read the tag on the truck...pfg. Apparently who rented the truck from Ryder. You need to contact them. You're barking up the wrong tree...hence the mc (motor carrier) number on the truck.

0 0 Reply
anonymous

Dec 26, 2014 #921403

You are exactly right. She has to go after PFG company and not Ryder, since this is obviously a lease tractor. Some people don't realize that Ryder is a leasing and rental company, so customers who leases or rents from Ryder doesn't work for the same company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ryder. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ryder.
Filing a new complaint about
×