1.6
Turnaround Time

My Job uses Ryder to supply our trucks.

We are all at risk with the way they maintain their trucks and order the shop managers not to give copies of the DVIRs that us Truck drivers gave to them to get our trucks fixed. that alone is illegal. I was told, "no we don't do it that way here" when I asked for the copy I was to get back from the shop.

I was hurt so bad that I have been out of work just about 4 months now still unable to walk. After asking the shop with a DVIR each time to fix my truck. I also told them that I still had a job but I wasn't going to take my truck and they gave me another that was even worse than mine.

I am not going to allow Ryder to get away with this, Those trucks should be looked after and you certainly shouldn't have to tell them 4x to fix your truck before something happens just to get another that hurts someone to the point to where they can't even supply for their family.

I have all the information I need to pursue it in court before the year is up. Their best bet is to contact me and settle. I will never be the same again. Working might not even be an option for me anymore. If they don't I am going to take them for everything I can. So they learn that people matter more than them making money.

Either way, I will make sure that I review again.

Please go to Penske for your truck rental needs before Ryder, it could save your life and the life of someone else.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: 1,500,000.